Friday, April 28, 2006

It was rough

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


..the entire day. I could go for a few Hershey's chocolate bars all to myself watching the Lifetime channel tonight, but tomorrow I have a seminar that launches a new self-employment career. Go me.

I'm so wiped out from the day, I think I'll scarf the bag of Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips in the pantry, instead of having to get off my ass to go to the supermarket for the candy bars. I wish I could just tell someone to go get them. Where are the minions when you really need them, I ask you??

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, the joys of chocolate and Lifetime TV! I also zone out in front of the Food Channel. Scoot over and pass the candy, please!

11:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I noticed you paid me a visit, so I thought I'd pop by and say thank you :-)

If you find some minions, send a few my way, they would be most appreciated.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home